Here is a link that shows all of the locations of our events this weekend!
If you are flying - fly into REDMOND, OR.
Do NOT book a flight to "North Bend" - while it sounds close, it's NOT!
Here are our recommendations for where to stay in Bend!
We have room blocks set up at these two hotels. If the block is sold out when you try to book, we can try to get more rooms added - so please text me at 415-606-5889. There are several other hotels we would recommend as well that are listed below!
- Tetherow - this is where we will have our "rehearsal dinner" on Friday night - not walkable to anything, but nice accommodations & pretty views.
- McMenimans - downtown Bend, super kitschy.
- The Oxford Hotel - very nice hotel in downtown Bend.
- Spring Hill Suites - close to the Box Factory & Old Mill district.
- Airbnb & VRBO are always options as well!
Recommendations for what to do in Bend!
Here's our list of recommended restaurants, bars, activities, and more in Bend!
Our advice on transportation around town
IF YOU ARE NOT RENTING A CAR:
From the airport, we recommend booking Enviro Shuttle. Ubers/Lyfts from the airport can be very expensive.
Otherwise, everything in Bend is very close - most things are 10-15 minutes away from each other.
There are plenty of Lyfts & Ubers to get around. And depending on where you are staying, things can be quite walkable.
RENTING A CAR?
We do recommend renting a car if you want to get out and explore a bit. For ex, if you want to go on a hike, or take a drive out to one of the lakes, or go to Sisters, it's much better to have a car!